Saturday 4 October 2014

Introduction to me

I'm Hazel Brown: A 19 year old aspiring concept artist just beginning a 3 year course at De Montfort University in Leicester studying Game Art Design.



I am fortunately starting this course with prior knowledge of photoshop and some 3D modelling software so I'm really looking forward to really expanding on those skills and pushing myself to produce work that I can be really proud of.

I currently feel like a little fish in an incredibly big pond, but coming to DMU was probably one of the best decisions I could have made- being dropped in at the deep end completely out of my comfort zone is really going to push me and encourage me to test myself and eventually improve to a standard that I may not have been able to achieve on my own!

I will be posting weekly with an overview of what I have produced/studied and I hope to document my progress in this adventure that is University! 

No comments:

Post a Comment