Sunday 16 November 2014

Week 7: Other bits and pieces

Gurus and Grasshoppers:

After producing a pretty dismal piggy bank for our first project we were given an extension to improve our work so I completely remodelled and retextured my piggy bank making it into a bumblebee:


I'm so much happier with the outcome and pleased with how well my 3D work is improving.

Studies:

I've taken it upon myself to try and do a study a day to keep my painting up to scratch and so I can keep learning.




I began with a tonal face study as I wanted to try and practice a variety of ethnic backgrounds and ages and genders so that when I come to my own character designing I can get a good variety of people and not just pretty girls with the same facial features.

I also began to venture into colour and I hope that I'll be able to get more creative with my studies as the time goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment