Monday 15 December 2014

Week 11: Stylised tree

This week was the final week of the tree project as well as the last week of university before Christmas!



I'm quite pleased with the outcomes of both my trees. Considering they were so easy to make and I had one finished in the first week I had plenty of time to re-texture/improve both.

I think I probably could have experimented more with various approaches to my trees though considering the amount of time I had- the green-leaved tree looks okay from the front but from the side/below the planes aren't very well placed in order to give it a dense look from all angles. 

 
I managed to get one of my trees into engine (the other had some lighting issues that I don't know how to solve). I really like the colours of the leaves in comparison to the greens in the scene and I'm really pleased with how it all turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment