Friday 17 April 2015

Week 26: Essays??? Writing????

This week has been filled mostly with presentations and writing. No pretty pictures.
Well I lie a little bit, but there has been a lot of essay writing..

Cute little Hobbit hole
In accordance with my vow to start painting more creatively and because the sun was out I painted a hobbit hole with lots of flowers.

Final concept work in progress
I also decided on a final concept (FINALLY) and should be ready to model next week.

The beginning of the week was our presentations on our 'zombie apocalypse survival plan'. My feelings about this topic aside, the presentation itself wasn't too bad. I definitely rehearsed it a lot more than my previous one so I'm guessing that's the way forwards.

I'm thoroughly pooped from writing essays this week though so this post is only going to be a short one!

No comments:

Post a Comment