Sunday 18 January 2015

Week 16: Not a lot happened..

It's safe to say week 16 has been pretty uneventful; A few personal issues put me off doing much work and we still haven't got any projects set other than practice modelling ones!

2 minute warm up exercises (continuous line and left handed)



I think I am improving when it comes to life drawing, especially in terms of drawing what I see and not what I think I see. One issue that I found quite early on was weighting my models down to the ground; they were usually wonky and didn't look balanced in the entire body either. But I'm still enjoying the life drawing lessons so that's always beneficial!

We're starting a character project soon and anatomy is very important obviously so I'm pleased with my progress and I hope it'll show in my character designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment